How Often Should I Change My Password?
It is time to change your password if:
- Your password doesn't meet the criteria set out in the rules and
strategies listed above.
- You have had the same password for more than 6 months.
- You have told your password to anyone else.
- You have written your password down anywhere.
- You have visited another city or campus and logged on to a system there.
- You are officially notified that your password does not meet current
If the above options do not provide enough security for you, download
Access manager for Windows.
Access manager provides much
more security than standard ways in Windows.
More articles about Security