1. From the Start menu, click on Settings, then Control Panel.
2. Double-click on Display. A window will open.
3. Click on the Screen Saver tab.
4. After ensuring that a screen saver is selected in the screen saver box, click to place a dot in the small box beside Password Protect Your Screen Saver.
5. Click on Change. A window will open.
6. Enter the password that you want to use.
7. Enter it again to confirm it.
8. Click OK to leave the password window, then click OK again to apply your settings
Use a password that will be easy for you to remember but difficult for other people to guess. Don't use your last name, your birthday or the word "password." A random combination of both letters and numbers is best.
If the above options do not provide enough security for you, download Access manager for Windows.
Access manager provides much more security than standard ways in Windows.
More articles about Security